AccorHotels uses client codes, such as SC, SCP, AS and IA, to identify clients. You will be issued with a contract number after a contract has been signed. If you hold several contracts with AccorHotels, you will be issued with several different contract numbers.
- How do I book the negotiated rates for my contract online?
To reserve your negotiated rates, you will need to enter your client code and contract number when you make each booking.
- I have a contract that includes negotiated rates for each of my key destinations and an additional blanket offer for my secondary destinations. How do I book the rates for my different offers?
When you enter a client code and any one of your contract numbers, you will automatically be granted access to all the negotiated rates for the various contracts.
- Why don't I have access to my negotiated rates?
Depending on hotel availability, your negotiated rate may not be available on the requested dates.
- How can I renew my contract?
Please contact your commercial advisor or Sales Office. Contact details for your Sales Office can be found in the "Contacts" section.
- How do I make a booking using an AccorHotels card such as Le Club or Business Plus?
After entering your client code and contract number, you will need to specify which type of card you are using and enter the number. This allows the site to recognize you and grant you access to any associated terms and conditions.
- How many rooms can I book?
As part of a single reservation, you can book up to three rooms, in the same hotel and on the same dates.
- Is a credit card required when making online bookings?
Depending on the sales conditions for the rate, a credit card may or may not be required when the booking is made.
- Will I receive a booking confirmation?
Yes, you will receive confirmation via email or SMS.
- How do I change or cancel a booking?
You must cancel and rebook the room. Before making any cancellation, check that rooms are still available.
- How do I create and modify my account?
You can create or modify your account via the My Profile link in your Toolbox, or by clicking the dedicated link in your reservation search engine.
- How do I use my account?
By entering your user details (email address and password) into the reservation search engine, you will be recognized as soon as you start to make a booking and will no longer have to enter your client code and contract number to access your negotiated rates. Find out about all the advantages of online registration.
A site dedicated to your business travel bookings: for companies, governments, institutions, art and performing arts professionals, associations, sports federations and clubs etc. Negotiated rates and stay offers when making online bookings for your business trips in 3700 hotels worldwide.