Airport Transfer at German Airports:
Airport Transfer in Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg & Berlin
The good news is, when travelling in Germany, there is no reason to worry. All the major German airports offer a wide range of transport options and you can simply choose the one that fits your needs.
Airport Transfer in Frankfurt
Airport Transfer in Munich
Good to know: In case Munich is only a stopover on your journey and you need accommodation close to the airport, the Novotel Munich Airport offers rooms with various extras right at the airport.
Airport Transfer in Hamburg
Airport Transfer in Berlin
Advantages of an Airport Transfer with Chauffeur
- Local contact: in case you need directions or have any other questions that are best answered by a local, your driver will be happy to help you.
- No dependency on timetables: you can hire an airport transfer at any time, day and night, which means you do not have to adjust to the public transport timetables.
- Reliable transport service in case of delay: unlike public transport, your driver will wait for you in case your flight is delayed.
If you like to play it safe, you are well advised to book a transfer to the airport. If you want to explore unknown places, hire a driver who knows his way around! As you can see: an airport transfer is not only a short trip from one location to another, it can also be a chance for collecting important information about your destination and getting insider tips.
This may also interest you.
Fly in or out of these hubs and long waits could be an altogether more pleasant experience
Check out our business travel offers
- ACCORHOTELS BUSINESS OFFER Receive your negotiated rates by booking in your preferred hotels from our network of over 3,500 worldwide!
- BUSINESS PLUS MULTI-BRAND CARD This flexible offer is tailored to individual travellers as well as companies and offers up to 20% discount on hotel nights worldwide.
- CORPORATE CONTRACTS Customised contracts! Select your preferred destinations and hotels and we will offer you an annual contract with specially negotiated terms and rates.